Cell phone location tracking

10 Free Apps to Track a Cell Phone Location for Free

Maybe you want to keep tabs on your kids or spouse to make sure they arrive at school or work on time. Another common reason to use track a phone's location is if it's been stolen. If you have no idea where you cell phone is, you can use a phone tracer to locate it. Or maybe you're in a completely different scenario where you've received a call from a number you don't recognize, and so you want to track the phone number location to see where the caller is from.

Generally speaking, yes. It's illegal to track, access, or modify someone else's cell phone. Only officials who work for law enforcement can do that, and only if they have a warrant to do so. What is legal, however, is tracking a cell phone location if you have explicit permission from the owner.

This includes tracking a cell phone that's your own or locating a cell phone that a family member uses but that you are responsible for. To avoid legal repercussions, just make sure to get the owner's go-ahead to track their phone remotely. If you're using a cell phone tracker tool that identifies the location of the number and shows you where in the world that number is registered, you can rest assured that it's completely legal.

Area code locations are well established and completely legal to look into.

How To Track A Cell Phone Location For Free

The easiest way to track a smartphone is with a location sharing app. You can also sound an alarm, even if your device in silent mode, and lock it with a unique code. Additional features include the ability to record audio remotely and snap photos of anyone trying to use your phone. Location history is just a plus. It also comes with Wear OS support, so alerts will be pushed to your smartwatch should the paired device go out of range.

We recommend using a GPS tracking service. As long as your phone is GPS-enabled, this service should do the trick. Share on Facebook Tweet this Share. Mobile Stalking apps: Google deletes 7 Android trackers from the Play Store Google has removed from the Play Store seven stalking apps that could track someone's phone without them knowing about it. The sneaky software also offers access to a phone's contact list, as well as its SMS and call history. Posted 6 days ago — By Trevor Mogg.

Account Options

Music Tune in to the best internet radio stations for your listening pleasure Even in the streaming era, radio stations get some of the best exclusives and curate some of the finest handpicked playlists around. Here are the best internet radio stations, for your listening pleasure.

Posted 10 hours ago — By Parker Hall. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is absolutely up your alley.

The best monitoring solution

But it's still fragile, and damage is easily gathered through normal life. Protect it with the best Galaxy S10 Plus cases.

Michael Rosman

Unless your account is private or protected, this too could mean that what you're actually doing is creating a detailed public record of your movements and routines. What is legal, however, is tracking a cell phone location if you have explicit permission from the owner. Only officials who work for law enforcement can do that, and only if they have a warrant to do so. Top 5 Call Tracker Apps for Android Another feature is safe search which filters mature content for your kid on search tab.

Location tracking still works in real time, but a new location is only registered on the map if a meter displacement is registered. They will get around 7 location stamps on the map in a minute, which is nearly close to real-time tracking. Apps that periodically fetch data even the monitored device is stationary end up draining too much battery or don't work in real time. Home Track Cell Phone Location.

Get Your Free Cell Phone Tracker and Get Started Now

Ways to track the location of an Android phone? How to use Find My Device to track the location of your Android phone? To track the Android phone, you must visit android. You will then be able to see the location of the phone on Google Maps. Limitations There are some limitations to using this method to find the location of another device.

Find My Device must be installed on the monitored Android phone and you must be signed into the Google account that was used to set up the app. Option 2: Use Google Maps Google maps can help you track the location of an Android phone by letting you view its location history.

FAQs about using Xnspy for location tracking

We can locate any cell phone thanks to our “Mobile number tracker” system, deployed to track the phone and to offer you a fast and accurate geo-location with . Lost your phone? Try some simple steps, like showing the location or locking the screen, to help you secure it. Sign In to Start · Privacy Policy·Terms of Service·.

Features With Google maps you will be able to: View the location history Share your location in real time How to use Google maps to track the location of an Android phone? Visit google. Enter the email and password for the Google account used on the monitored Android phone. Now click on the hamburger menu at the upper left corner of the page.

A pop-out menu will appear.

How do you track the owner of a phone number?

This will bring you to the location history menu. Enter the year, month and day for which you want to track the location of the phone. This will show you all the locations the monitored phone has been to throughout the day. Limitations This method does not help you track the location of a phone in real time. You just get to see the location history for that particular day. The location services and Wi-Fi or cellular connection of the monitored Android device must be on. Ways to track the location of an iPhone iPhone users have the gift of tracking their own device or that of their friends or family in various ways.

4 Cell Tracking Features That Make This App The Best

How to use Find My iPhone to track the location of an iPhone? To remotely track the iPhone, visit iCloud. Note: you must know the iCloud credentials of the monitored iPhone. You can zoom in and out on the map to look at their location more closely. Limitations Location services must be toggled on the monitored iPhone. The phone must be connected to the Wi-Fi or cellular network.

Find My iPhone must be enabled on the monitored iPhone. How to use Find my Friends to track the location of another iPhone?

What is mspy?

mSpy is a global leader in monitoring solutions dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience.

How it works

Use the full power of mobile tracking software

Monitor messengers

Get the full access to chats and messengers of a tracked device.

Contact us 24/7

Our dedicated support team can be reached via email, chat or phone.

Store your data

Securely store, backup and export your data.

Monitor multiple devices

You can simultaneously monitor smartphones (Android, iOS) and computers (Mac, Windows).

24/7

24/7 global customer support

mSpy treasures every its client and pays much attention to its customer service 24/7.

95%

95% customer satisfaction

Customer satisfaction is the highest priority for mSpy. 95% of mSpy clients declared to be satisfied and ready to reorder our services.

mSpy makes customers happy

• Once I’ve tried mSpy, it has become an invaluable part of my life as a parent. It lets me be updated with what my kids are doing - this way I’m sure that they’re ok. I also like that I can adjust settings, deciding which contacts, sites or apps to block or allow.

• mSpy is a nice app that helps me take full charge of my child’s internet activity. I can also block any suspicious contacts, if such occur. A nice choice for modern parents.

• Safeguarding kids is of key importance for every parent. And mSpy helps me keep an eye on my daughter when I cannot be close to her. I highly recommend it!

• My son is on his phones 24/7, and sometimes I just need to check that he is not doing anything bad. mSpy lets me be updated with everything he handles with on a regular basis.

• I’ve looked for a nice app to keep an eye on my kids when I am not around. And a friend of mine recommended me mSpy. I like it! It helps me guardian my children in the stormy sea of internet.

Endorsements

The app is ostensibly intended for legal monitoring use, and there are certainly legitimate reasons to install the software. Companies, for instance, could inform their employees that they’re surveilling company phones for security purposes

The Next Web